Spence From Scratch
MAXAM Event Center - Ballroom
5:30-6:30pm - Appetizers will be served
- Pulled Pork Tacos - pork shoulder cooked slow in apple juice and ginger ale then tossed in pineapple jalapeno bbq sauce. Topped with sriracha cilantro slaw and pineapple pico de gallo.
- Philly Steak Tacos - tender pieces of filet sauteed with bell peppers and onions and the smothered in a white queso
- Salsa Bar - white and blue corn tortilla chips with three salsas: pineapple cucumber, pico de gallo, and smoked tomatillo with habanero
- Veggie Platter - large assortment of seasonal vegetables with bacon hummus and green goddess sauce for dipping.
6:45pm - Four-course dinner will be served
- Charred Corn Salad with Carrot and Fennel Soup - roasted corn, bell, jalapeno, and serrano chiles tossed in a creamy dressing finished with pecorino romano cheese. Carrots with sweet potatoes, apples and roasted fennel seeds combined for a sweet bowl of fall.
- Bruschetta Salmon with Cabbage Salad - fresh salmon coated in garlic and herb infused olive oil then covered with bruschetta topping and baked in the oven. Served with shredded purple and green cabbage tossed in a citrus vinaigrette.
- Roasted Browned Butter Filet with Rose`Butter Sauce and Smoked Butternut Squash - beef tenderloin slathered in browned butter with spencer spice seared in and then roasted to perfection. Drizzled with a light rose`butter sauce. Served with butternut squash smoked with butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger.
- Dessert Tray - double chocolate mint cupcakes, cherry chip cupcakes, sopapilla cheesecake bars, and cake batter chocolate chip cookies
Tickets are $45 each. Cash bar available. Additional questions can be directed to Spencer Tyler (309.453.7924 / [email protected]).