Meet at the entrance to Springdale Cemetery by the office and caravan to Soldier’s Hill to begin your tour with Civil War fan Corey Curtis. Corey will share his knowledge of the soldiers, the monuments, the cannons and how the hill was first constructed. Then motor over to Mt. Repose to learn of Civil War generals buried there. Corey’s enthusiasm and in depth knowledge make the Civil War come alive.
· Participants are asked to wear masks during the tour and to socially distance from one another.
· Tours will last approximately 1 ½ hours, unless otherwise indicated.
· Tour fee is $15 per person.
· Tours will be limited to no more than 8 participants to assure social distancing.
· Participants should feel comfortable walking 1 ½ miles and standing up to 20 minutes.
· There may be uneven ground at Springdale Cemetery or on public sidewalks.
· Tours will go rain or shine, except in the case of severe weather. Participants should dress accordingly. If severe weather comes up while a tour is taking place, it may be cut short to ensure the safety of the participants.
· Cancellations permitted up to 24 hours ahead with full refund or reschedule.